Kurtuluş(Liberation) Museum

Kurtuluş(Liberation) Museum

During theIndependence War French Army occupation,the building, built in 1903, was used as military quarters:the traces of bullets fired by themilita on the walls of the buildingcan still be seen. Thearchitectural features of the building is a combination of both European and traditional Urfa styles.It consists of the quarters of Harem (for women) and Selamlık(for men). It was usedas theatre in 1940’s. It is also known as Mahmud Nedim Mansion.

Summer opening time

08:00Summer closing time

19:00Winter opening time

08:00Winter closing time

17:00* Mondays are closed