Located right on the north side of Balıklı Lake, this Mosque was built by Rıdvan Ahmet Pasha, Raqqa Governor of the Ottoman Empire, in 1736. The most attractive part of its structure is its green courtyard opening to Balıklı Lake and its entrance gate. Its wooden gate is made bytraditional merging and engraving techniques without using any nail. There is alsoa U-shaped madrasaframing the courtyard of the mosque. This madrasa was built in 1775 following the construction of the mosque. At the centre of the north edge of the yard, there is a domed classroom/prayer room. The Madrasa was renovated in 1992-1993.